The purpose of this policy is to inform you about how POLITECNICA 80 S.P.A. (hereinafter also referred to as "Politecnica 80") processes your personal data for the purposes indicated below.
This information is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation no. 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council (the "Regulation").
By "processing of personal data" we mean any activities linked to the collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure, provision, comparison, interconnection, restriction, cancellation or erasure of data, including any combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
- data controller
The Data Controller of your data is POLITECNICA 80 S.P.A. - based in Campodarsego, via Pontarola 9/A, tel. 049.700911, fax 049.700154, e-mail: email@example.com.
- processing: types of data and purposes
2.1 Navigation data
The computer systems and programs used by this site normally collect some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, such as IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the file received back, the numeric code reporting the status of the response by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
Your data will be used for the sole purposes of obtaining statistical information on how you use the site and ensuring that this site works properly. These data are not associated with your identifying data and will be deleted immediately after processing. Your data could be also used to determine whether you are liable for any computer crime committed against this site.
2.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
(I) Whenever you voluntary and explicitly send an e-mail to one of the addresses indicated on this site or complete the "form" in the "Contacts" page, we will collect the common data indicated therein (user's name and surname, company name, email, address, telephone number), as well as any additional information contained in the message, for the purpose of replying to requests or supplying the service requested.
(II) You can also voluntarily choose to register by creating an account on the site.
Collection of your personal data in the registration form is necessary, as it enables you to have access to the website functionalities indicated at the time of registration.
We will use those data, without requiring your consent:
- a) to fulfil your requests or supply a service you requested, that is to perform a contract which you are a party to, or to take any pre-contractual measures upon your request (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Regulation);
- b) to fulfil legal obligations (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of the Regulation);
- c) to defend or assert the Data Controller's rights in court.
(III) Only with your prior explicit consent, Politecnica 80 may use your data to send you newsletters or commercial communications relating to products sold or services offered by Politecnica 80.
- optional provision of data
Without prejudice to what is stated above with regard to navigation data, the provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point 2.2. is optional.
However, failure to provide them will make it impossible for you to receive a reply or service or to register on the site and use the services reserved for registered users.
In the (III) case, failing to give your consent will make it impossible for you to receive newsletters and commercial offers from Politecnica 80.
- data recipients
Your personal data will be processed by the Data Controller and/or by its duly instructed employees or collaborators in charge of processing.
Your data may also be processed by external companies, professionals, consultants authorized by the Data Controller to carry out specific administrative or managerial tasks relating to the ordinary business activity, such as third-party providers of technical services, IT companies, consultants who work as Data Processors on behalf of the Data Controller in accordance with its instructions.
Your data will not be disclosed or transferred to countries outside the European Union. Your data will be processed at the Data Controller's premises and on the servers available within the EU by employing methods and technological tools that ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
- data storage period
Without prejudice to what is stated above regarding navigation data, we will keep any contact data freely provided by you when sending emails or completing the form "Contacts" for as long as strictly necessary for us to reply to you or to fulfil your request, and will delete them immediately thereafter.
The data you gave us for the purpose of receiving newsletters from POLITECNICA 80 S.P.A. will be kept for 24 months, unless you withdraw your consent, which you can do at any time.
- rights of the Data Subject
In accordance with current legislation, you have the following rights:
- the right to obtain confirmation that your personal data are being processed and to obtain access to the following information: the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to which personal data have been or will be disclosed, the storage period;
- the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data within the limits established by Art. 17 of the aforementioned Regulation and the restriction of processing of your personal data where one of the conditions under Art. 18 of the Regulation apply;
- the right to object, in whole or in part, to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing purposes, should the processing be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or should it be based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- the right to withdraw, at any time, your consent to direct marketing. Consent withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of consent-based processing carried out prior to withdrawal;
- the right to receive a copy of the data provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to obtain direct transfer of data, where possible, to another data controller;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority by following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
You can exercise your rights by submitting a specific request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a registered letter to the following address: via Pontarola 9 / A in Campodarsego (PD).